Multiplier file for N1MM Logger
Andy VA3PL created a file with the multipliers of POlish stations. This file is for N1MM Logger. Please find below short information from Andy VA3PL
As an aid to the DX stations (outside Poland) using N1MM logging program in SP DX Contest, I have created CALL HISTORY File - SPDX_hist.txt. This file is based on my previous contacts made in SP DX Contest in last 5 years. It contains about 1250 call signs.
This file when loaded to the N1MM logging program will prefill province "wojewodztwo" for the known call sign. In addition it will tell what is SP station operator's name.
How to load it to N1MM?
- the file name is: SPDX_hist.txt
- Download the file (the file name is: SPDX_hist.txt)
- Click on File than -> Import than -> Import Call History.
- Locate file SPDX_hist.txt
- Click on Open button
- Next, click on Config and put check mark beside Call History Lookup and you are done.
GL in TEST to all
DE Andy - VA3PL
CLICK HERE to download the SPDX_hist.txt file (click with the right button of your mouse and save the file on your disk)